- United States Coast Guard Repairs
- Butte Creek and Ash Creek Bridges
- Library Park Seawall – Lakeport, CA
- 6th Street Bridge
- Coal Creek Bridge
- Weyerhaeuser - East Fork Millicoma River
- Sultan Creek Bridge
- North Crabtree Railroad Bridge
- South Fork Smith River Road
- Chevron Pier at Humboldt Bay
- China Camp Creek Project
- Fred Wahl Marine Shipyard
- The Port of Brookings Harbor
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Mud Mountain Dam
- Trinidad Pier Replacement
- Main Street Boat Dock Improvement
- Lower Granite Dam
Sheet Pile and Cofferdams
Specialized Road Construction
Founded in 1962, West Coast Contractors (WCC) is a general contractor that has developed innovative engineering solutions and highly experienced teams to effectively complete heavy construction projects including bridges, marine facilities, governmental projects and work within harbors. For nearly fifty years, West Coast Contractors has tackled some of the most challenging construction assignments with skill, speed, and a can-do, solution-oriented attitude.
Based in Coos Bay, Oregon, WCC has continued to thrive and grow from a three-man crane service to a regional force in the marine, heavy construction, and pile-driving industries, continually exceeding the expectations of large and small clients alike. From the harshest of conditions in marine construction to sensitive development projects and bridgework, WCC has led the way in surpassing project needs and engineering new techniques and equipment to ensure effective completion. Clients include the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Coast Guard, the State of Oregon, the State of California, Chevron, The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Roseburg Forest Products, and the Ports of Morrow, Newport, Coos Bay, Brookings, and many others.
Listed to the left are a few examples of WCC's unique projects.